There are so many great books out there related to education that I feel that we need to share out what we are reading and what we are learning as we go along. The following books all have something important to say and are definitely some of the top resources I would share with any educator.
I will be adding blog posts about each book as I go along, these will also appear on the main page of this blog.
- Teach Like a Pirate – Dave Burgess
- Formative Assessment and Standards-Based Grading – Robert Marzano
- Digital Leadership – Eric Sheninger
- Learning By Doing – Dufour, Dufour, Eaker, Many
- Mindset – Carol Dweck
- Leading Professional Learning (Tools to Connect and Empower Teachers) – Thomas C. Murray, Jeffrey Zoul
- Blended, Using Disruptive Innovation to Improve Schools – Horn, Staker
- Ditch That Textbook – Matt Miller
- Learn Like a Pirate – Paul Solarz
- Flipped Learning for Math Instruction – Bergmann, Sams