Your phone can make a great video camera, but moving that video to your computer can be tricky sometimes. If you have already synced your phone with your computer, moving the video should be pretty easy. However, we can use your Google Drive account to move your video to any computer. (The images below were taken from an iPad, so they may not look exactly the same on your device but they will be very similar.)
- Download the Google Drive app to your phone if you haven’t already done so, it is free.
- Open the App and log in with your school account.
- Select the Upload button.
- Select the + button and then select Upload Video.
- Find the video you want to upload and it will upload to your Google Drive account. (You should be on wifi for this to happen more quickly, I would not suggest trying to do it over your cell connection.)
- On your computer, log into your Google Drive account and your video should be there ready to download.
This also works for tablets and can be an easy way to transfer photos, video or other files from your phone/tablet to your computer without needing any cables or syncing your device with the computer you want to push files to.